RETURN & WARRANTY POLICY
Thanks for shopping at www.eshop.pohkong.com.my.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
7 DAY RETURN & EXCHANGE
You will be able to make a return and exchange request if the conditions are met. Please note that all return/ exchange requests must be made within 7 calendar days from the date of receipt.
- the product(s) delivered to Buyer is defective and/or damaged on delivery;
- the product(s) delivered to Buyer does not fit;
- the product(s) delivered to Buyer is materially different from the description;
- the product(s) delivered to Buyer does not match the agreed specification (e.g. wrong size, colour, etc.) stipulated in the order;
- Buyer has a change of mind with regard to the product(s)
Product(s) returned must be in its new and original condition, original product packaging and accompanied by the original receipt.
You may apply for the refund if the delivery status of parcel has been marked as “Lost by 3PL” or “Damaged”.
If the product(s) has been discounted either by promotion or coupon codes, the amount refunded will be based on the net amount that you have paid. Delivery charges that were paid during the initial order are not eligible for any refund. All refund will be made in term of store credit.
We reserve the right to reject the return or refund if it does not meet the conditions.
Return & Exchanges at Retail Outlet
You may return and exchange your product(s) at a Poh Kong retail outlet or online store depending on product availability. No refund is allowed. If the product for which you wish to exchange is of a lower price, the difference will not be refunded. View the locations here.
LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Warranty is subject to, and shall be applicable only if, the following conditions are met:
1. Warranty is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
2. Warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover damage caused by improper handling, normal wear and tear, accidents, inappropriate use, negligence, and/or alteration by other jeweller.
3. Warranty applies ONLY to the following brands/ categories: Tranz, Anggun, Happy Love, The Art of Auspicious, Disney, 9K & 18K Gold Jewellery, Diamonds& Gem Jewellery.
4. Official receipt and warranty card (printed or digital) must be presented.
5. Any fallen stone must be returned along with the piece of jewellery for resetting.
6. All warranted defects will be repaired (if feasible) or replaced with the same product or a substitution of equal value.
To make a warranty claim, kindly visit any Poh Kong retail outlet. View the locations here.